Our Mission, Vision & Values
The Preservation of Dignity and The Pursuit of Happiness
We are committed to innovation, leadership and compassion and we inspire hope and happiness in all we serve.
We will be the creative force in providing innovative services, through leadership, research and best practices, to advance the quality of life of the communities we serve.
We are first and foremost committed to those we serve, one person at a time. We recognize that our people are essential to our success and respect their exceptional efforts.
- Believe in a Resident's First Philosophy
- Show compassion and empathy in all of our interactions
- Believe that all have the right to be treated with respect and in recognition of their contribution
- Value each person as an individual
- Respect their aspirations and commitment, and their contribution to teamwork
- Invest in our people, their growth and efforts towards success
We make a positive impact in the communities where we work and provide services.
- Offer volunteer roles, training and recognition
- Integrate into the communities where we have a visible presence
- Partner with others to facilitate research and innovation
- Understand the value of being a charity and encourage participation
- Support the development of skills,talents and abilities
- Collaborate with others to enhance services and leverage expertise
We are accountable to our community, to all we serve, funders and authorities.
- Are committed to The Foundations's Philosophy, Mission and Vision
- Are all accountable for our personal and professional actions
- Are committed to lifelong learning
- Will function as part of a team with clear responsibilities and accountabilities
- Carefully manage our resources
- Take pride in everything we do
We put quality at the heart of everything we do. We believe in the highest standard of care to ensure service excellence.
- Take responsibility for the standard and outcomes of work
- Provide services which are safe, effective and deliver an excellent experience
- Measure the efficiency and effectiveness of our services
- Use best practice and feedback to innovate and constantly improve service
- Appreciate and act on feedback and recommendations from those we serve and external agencies
We are constantly seeking ways to improve our services.
- Are open to trying new practices and methods to improve services
- Engage our staff to provide suggestions for improving services
- Promote, support and integrate research that creates new knowledge and improves practice
- Share the results of research and new practices